Friday, December 23, 2016

Envelope book

Hey everyone Happy Friday!!!!
Hope everyone is getting ready for the Holidays I have some last minute stuff to do today LOL.
So I did this fun little project again for a special girl who loves coffee.
I used prima collection for the paper and some fun dies.  The stamps I used are form Precious Remembrance shop amazing stamps and I love to mix and match their sets so fun!!!

I kind of explained this I think in my last post but your are just using some envelopes and tucking them into each other you also create some pockets by doing this to tuck some things away.
The fun part is decorating this book and a great way to use up some scrapbooking supplies that I tend to hoard LOL.




2 comments:

  1. What a FUN Project Stephanie!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Instagram and loved it there, too...this is amazing, Stephanie! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete