Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Newton's Nook planner style

Hey everyone Happy Wednesday!!!
So I have this fun little project over on the Newton's Nook Blog today.
So I caved to the Planner craze I know But it does not take much for me lol!!!
I did think about it for awhile every time I went into Michaels I had the Happy Planner in my hand ready to buy it than I would put it back. Than I came up with a great excuse that it is a perfect way to stretch all those stamps lol.
So this is my very first spread using Newton's Nook and honestly these stamps are perfect there were a lot of little stamps that added that perfect touch!!
I paper pieced Newton with some Halloween paper I think I did ok for my first go at it.
The stamp set I used is called Newton's Perfect Pumpkin.




Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any planner decorating yet but this is so fun! I love the way you added the patterns and the awesome paper piercing on the kitty! I MIGHT have to try it myself - if I can ever find the time! Beautiful project today! Thank you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete