Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs May release

 Happy Wednesday!!!
We have another great sneak peek of a really fun set for you today called
Newton's Book Club!!
This is such a cute set you are going to love it!!!
Today I thought this was the perfect set to create a bookmark. I used some fun banner dies from Avery Elle.
I colored my image with my distress markers once again.

Would you like to win the “Newton's Book Club” Stamp Set?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner
Here's how to win: 
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, May 19th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, May 20th



34 comments:

Annheidel said...

Cute bookmark! I love the cat's coloring.

Margo said...

Awww! This tag/bookmark is wonderful! Love the warm colors and how the papers coordinate well with the striped kitty! ♡ Well done!

Alicia Hartfield said...

Cute kitty! Love the papers.

Lori Simon said...

puurfect tag

D.Ann C said...

Adorable!!

Crafty EllenH. said...

Very nice tag!! I love the colors you used!! :)

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

I love your tag--great coloring and great design!

Chris L.

Andrea1702 said...

Very cute bookmark! I love the way you colored the image.

Taunya Butler said...

Super fun and so sweet - how could it not be? - It has Newton on it!!! You have done a super awesome job on creating this - love it!!

Engineered Baker said...

Cute :)

Brandi R said...

This is awesome!! LOVE that image and the papers are perfect...great colors ♥

Sue Smith said...

Very cute tag :) I like the patterned paper you used for the background and your coloring is super.

cghundley said...

Charming bookmark
and I'm loving this
new stamp set!
Carla from Utah

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the colors and papers. Fabulous project. TFS

Mary Holshouser said...

Pretty bookmark
Won't get lost in the pages
of a book.
thanks for sharing.

Nichole Wade said...

Very pretty. Love the design and colors

Sue D said...

Perfect for a bookmark. I like how you colored the cat.

Sandra KM said...

Cute bookmark! I am in love with this set.

Diane Stricker said...

Very pretty, love the colors

Bad Kitty said...

very cute!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a cute bookmark! Love this awesome Newton set!

Jean McCurry said...

Love this stamp set!

Yuki said...

Such a cute and creative bookmark!

Sara B said...

So cute!

Indy Owens said...

I agree this set is perfect for bookmark making! Yours is just darling!!

Call me Naki said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love your coloring on the kitty, gorgeous stripes!

Mom and wife ( Mona spark) said...

Cute bookmark.

pat k said...

Wonderful bookmark! Very creative!

Iris Esther Lopez said...

Nice tag.

D- said...

Your tag is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Arianna Barbara said...

Awwww!!!!! I love this set!!!! Very very cute!!!! Such lovely bookmark!!!

Heather C. said...

I love how all the elements work together to bring out your amazing coloring.

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the rich colors you used!

Maureen Reiss said...

Really cute bookmark!!

Post a Comment