Friday, May 27, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge

 
Hey everyone
I am back today with a very fun challenge from Newton's Nook.
The challenge is all about arrows.
It can be an arrow stamp, arrows on pattern paper or an arrow diecut.



For my card today I used the stamp set Adventure Awaits for the sentiment and i also used the new Points and Plumes die cuts.
The pattern paper is from kaiser krafts. To finish my card I added a fun bow and sequins.

To check out this fun challenge and to get more inspiration head on over to the Newton's Nook Blog

Have a great holiday weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the fun arrow papers and the way you accented the sentiment with the die cut arrow! Thanks for the inky paws inspiration!

Kathy said...

Your talent is awesome!

Post a Comment