Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Hey everyone happy Sunday!!!
So today I am sharing a card I did for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop happy that I was able to make something to participate!! If for some reason you have not ever heard about this big event you can get the info here on how to play along.
There are some amazing coffee loving stamps and products out there these days!! Today I am here for Skipping Stones design they are giving away a set over on their blog you can check it out here.


For my card I am using Funny Coffee Vol#1
Stamp set you can see that set here.
I used the amazing Prima paper and did some paper piecing with my coffee cup and to finish off my card I added some sequins and twine.
Enjoy the rest of the amazing inspiration on the hop!!

27 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the papers you used... that cup is gorgeous!

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTE card Stephanie!!!
LOVE your PRETTY colours and DELICATE design!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)

Karen B. said...

I love your use of patterned paper!

DIANA L. said...

Lovin' everything about your card.

Ceal said...

Super cute Stephanie!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one pretty cup of coffee...just love it.

Sue Reynolds said...

Love the design paper you used for piecing on your cup...great design...pretty card.

Sylvia said...

Pretty card, Stephanie! Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Hopping!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty, pretty card! Love the layout and the patterned papers you used are perfect!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Beautiful card! Love the design and all the pretty papers you used.

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the colors and both coffee cups.

Shelly said...

This is fabulous, Stephanie!

~amy~ said...

Yay Stephanie! Love your fun card! Such pretty colors!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Stephanie! Love the mix of pattern papers!

Migdalia said...

Very pretty!

Tonya said...

Great card!! Thanks for sharing.

Lee-Anne said...

Love the papers on your beautiful card!

Doudou said...

Beautiful card!! Lovely colors and design

Helen F. said...

Awesome card, Stephanie

D.Ann C said...

Love your pretty cup with that gorgeous cozy!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very cool paper. Great card. TFS

Hetty said...

Such a lovely card, Stephanie.

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Miriam Prantner said...

Great piecing and I love the yarn!

Tracie Pond said...

Beautiful background!

StampingbugKerry said...

Very pretty. Love the background papers.

Gail said...

Beautiful! TFS

Post a Comment