Tuesday, June 9, 2015

wonderful friend

Happy Tuesday!!!
Today I am sharing this fun little card over at Newton's Nook.
For my card today I stamped these gorgeous flowers with my distress inks this stamp set is called Fanciful Florals.
Once I stamped the flowers I went in with my waterbrush and just filled in the images a little more. To finish my card off I splattered a little more color on my card and added some fun enamel dots to the center of the flowers and of course I had to add some twine!!!
 
have a great day!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Shelly said...

Hello, BEAUTIFUL!
LOVE this!

Vicki Downs said...

Very pretty. Love the bright colors.

Vicki Downs said...

Very pretty. Love the bright colors.

Vicki Downs said...

Very pretty. Love the bright colors.

Post a Comment