Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs March release

 Happy Wednesday!!!!
I am back again with another set for the Newton's Nook release week!! Today we are showcasing this super fun and sweet
Farmyard Friends set!!
For my card I actually did some masking something I never really think of to do with my images but it is perfect with these clear stamps and makes it so easy!!
Anyways had so much fun making this card and for the images I used my distress markers once again hope you don't mind I just find these so much easier to use.

Enjoy the rest of the hop!!!

Would you like to win “Farmyard friends”?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner
Here's how to win: 
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team and Guest blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, March 19th at 9pm CDT to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, March 20th





35 comments:

Michelle said...

They look lovely on your card. I like the paeredge you used.
Lovely greetings Michelle

StampinJessica said...

These are very cute friends on your Card. So cute !
Hugs, Jessica

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love how it looks like they are all holding hands - and the chicken on top of the farmer's head just makes me laugh, LOL! Love that!

Chris :) said...

Oh wow! Too cute....

Melissa (Dollipop Productions) said...

I have to say this card made me smile! The chicken on his head gave me a chuckle! lol!
Super cute card :) TFS!
Melissa
Dollipop Productions (YouTube and Blogger)

Anja Curvers said...

Hi,hi, this sure makes one smile, great card.

Mary Holshouser said...

This is a darling card
Love the corner edge. I keep forgetting to use those as a design element.
thanks for sharing a great card

Lynn Hardy said...

Such a sweet card! It's good to see the sort of shading you can get with the Distress markers, I shall be using mine more now!

Cindi (ScrapinOMA) said...

Just adorable loving this stamp

Brandi R said...

So sweet! Love the layout♥

D.Ann said...

Fab herd... love the hen on the hat!!!

Sue D said...

Very cute. I like your coloring and choice of papers.

Sabrina said...

Oh how super adorable!!! Love the chicken on his head!!

Melissa said...

so fun! Love that chicken on the farmer's hat :)

Amante del Papel said...

great card, looks very sweet!

Lisa Lara said...

oh my golly that is cute Stephanie!

Shelly said...

Adorable!

SuprFoxDesigns said...

What a fun card- love the "framed" look and the details, super cute all around!

Laura C said...

Love the colors you used and the design of the card.

Engineered Baker said...

so cute!

Yuki said...

Such a cute card! I love your coloring and the chicken standing on the farmer is just too cute hehe! ♥

N Patricia Castillo said...

This is adorable! Love it!

Indy said...

What a super cute card! Great use of papers!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great country feel to this fun card.

Teresa Doyle said...

Stephanie your card is so sweet!

Jen Rey said...

Wonderful card! I like how you used masking to position the stamped images. Great coloring!

Donna said...

So cute! Love the chicken sitting on top of the farmer!

Cynthia Clark said...

Excellent masking skills!

D- said...

Your card is sooo cute. LoVe your masking and coloring. Thanks for sharing.
I just bought a bunch of distress markers to play with. tee hee hee.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Nina-Marie Trapani said...

oooo! Such a sweet card! Love the happy yellow colors!

Sherry Butcher said...

Great card it's so cute and fun, Love the chicken sitting on top of the farmer. TFS.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This set is so fun! Your card is so cute! Great job with masking!

Emily Lauritzen said...

So cute! I love all the masking on this card! The "whole herd" standing together is just adorable!
<3 Emily L.

designbydonna said...

Oh my, so cute. Love how you put the chicken on the farmers hat. Great choice of papers

Jennifer Jackson said...

So cute! I love the chicken on his head! Makes me laugh!!

Post a Comment