Friday, December 7, 2012

Fresh Squeezed Stamps

Happy Friday!!!!
It is always an amazing feeling when asked to be guest designer for new and amazing company.
I feel so honored that Ryann and Shannon asked me to guest design for Fresh Squeezed stamps this month as they have some fun things going on for the month of December and I am so happy to be a part of it!!!



For my card today I used this cute set called Winter Wonderland the trees in this set were calling me to paper piece them one of my favorite techniques and these stamps are perfect for it!!!
The pattern paper is from Echo Park.
Make sure to check out the Fresh Squeezed Blog they have a new challenge starting on Monday with some great prizes also they are having a DT call going on right now as well!!!

Happy  a great day!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I saw this over on the FSS blog and quite frankly, it's my new Stephanie FAV!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love the look of your trees with the shading.

    ReplyDelete