Friday, September 28, 2012

There She Goes treat project


Today we have some fun stuff going on over at There Goes stamps.
We thought it would be fun to do some fun treat projects there is going to be a lot of amazing projects over at There She Goes Blog so make sure to check it out!!!

For my project I cut out this snack bag treat holder from my cameo  seriously this was so quick and  fun I think the hardest part was picking out the paper to make it with this is an older collection from Echo Park.  I decorated the front with the stamp set Bugs and Hisses.
The front says:
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen. Voices whisper in the trees, "tonight is Halloween!"


The last part is filling your snack bag with candy I used candy corn and then tie it up with a bow super easy and a great Halloween treat for the kid's class mates!!

3 comments: