Monday, August 13, 2012

Paint The Town Challenge


Happy Monday!!! You know how you leave on vacation and you have a feeling you forgot to do something well this is one of them. In My madness to get everything done I forgot to post my Paint The Town challenge card so hear it is and you have plenty of time to still play along!!!
Head on over to the market street blog for all the info on how to play along
I used my mind's eye dp along with a couple great sets two step butterfly and simple salutations!!!

Also today is also the first day for the new release Sneak Peeks and wait until you see what is coming there are so many amazing stamps sets being released this week by a whole lot of amazing artists!!!! so be sure to check it out you will not be disappointed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! This is SO BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the papers--love that butterfly! FAB!

    ReplyDelete