Wednesday, July 11, 2012

hello summer

I have a lot going on today on the blog but I wanted to first share this card I did for a challenge from my thoughts exactly this is a fun stamp company with some amazing fun stamps so excited to have discovered them!!! Anyways there challenge is to make a summer card and as soon as I saw the dainty doilies set I wanted to make it into a flower I also used some ribbon as leaves for my flower and the DP is from Echo park. the sentiment is from hello summer set.

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the way you did the ribbon on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Stephanie,love it!!
    Thanks for joining in the fun over at MTE.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love how you turned the doily stamp into a flower. Thanks for playing along with us at MTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the layout, colors and the flower you created using the doilies!! Thanks for playing along with us at MTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeek! This is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors and the pretty ribbon "leaves" with the flower you created! Thanks for playing along with us at My Thoughts Exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((((gasp)))) wow I love this. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geez, this card is amazing. the colors are beautiful and what a cool technique with the ribbon! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete