Tuesday, April 3, 2012

RCC47 Spring Is in the Air

 Happy Tuesday I am back with another fabulous challenge from Ribbon Carousel
this week it's all about SPRING cards!!!!

Sweet N Sassy is our sponsor this week



 So for my card today i used some Paper Smooches stamps(April release) I just love this flower and it is amazing for paper piecing it's hard to tell  in the picture but i have about three layers going on the flower i just love the 3-d look!!!  the paper is from American craft so soft and pretty perfect for spring and then of course i had to use my favorite twill ribbon. do you see the doily?? I made that using my new silhouette cameo i am still amazed at how wonderful this machine cuts!!!

Make sure to Check out the challenge blog for the full rules on how to play along!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Pretty Momma is such a fun and lovely set! Your paper piecing is great, and your card just has such a cute, fun, fresh look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love these papers and I LOVE that ribbon--and I LOVE the four posts I had to scroll through to get to this card! AMAZING!!! You always knock my socks off--I LOVE being on the same DT as you!!!

    ReplyDelete