Saturday, March 24, 2012

Unity And Pink Paislee




Happy Saturday!!!!! I meant to post these yesterday with friends with flair for Unity but I ended up having to go into work.
I know these are a little crazy for me but i just love this new pink paislee DP'S it's so fun and perfect for this rose flower in this month's KOTM

 I also made a card with the banners love these so fun and perfect for paper piecing!!!!
Also some exciting stuff going on here I just got a Silhouette Cameo so excited cannot wait to start using it I did a couple cuts yesterday so fun so if you have any great blogs or how to videos i would love to hear about it.  Seriously i was nervous about not knowing how to use this thing but it was so easy to set up and get started truly amazed!!!!!!

have a fabulous weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such fabulous cards, love the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! The papers are gorgeous and I love the stamps you've paired them with. Awesome having a Silhouette cameo. I'm green with envy ;)

    ReplyDelete