Thursday, March 1, 2012

Paper Made Bakery Sunday Afternoon!!!

Please Scroll Down For Unity Hip Hop!!!!




Omg I am super excited about this Month's Paper Made Bakery Kit!!!
I absolutely love the Sweet Stamp Shop set and the papers are GORGEOUS!!!!

If you came here from Paper Made Bakery blog, you're in the right place. If you would like to start from the beginning of the hop, head over to the Paper Made Bakery blog!

Next up, Savannah's blog
Here is a list of the Paper Made Bakery Hop, in case you get lost...



Paper Made Bakery
Stephanie(me)
Sav
Ryann
Michelle
Lisa
Ashley

There will be a GIVEAWAY: There are several ways to win -- leave a comment (the more comments they leave during the Hop, the better chance of winning), leave a comment on the Paper Made Bakery (PMB) blog, follow Paper Made Bakery on Facebook, follow PMB on Twitter, share on FB/Twitter.

Comment on each blog (original comments please). The more you comment, the better chance of winning! Want EXTRA entries? Share this hop on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, or in an email. Be sure to leave a comment on Paper Made Bakery's blog telling us you've shared & in what ways. Winner will be announced Sunday Afternoon, March 4, 2012.



31 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS... I love this card. gret images !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything works so well on this card, love the rainbow and hot air balloon and the beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the soft rainbow you have in the background of your card! Totally cute! :) LoVe it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene steph. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love how soft the colors are, especially the rainbow, and thsoe little green sparkles are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! I was thinking of the same design--CLEVER and great minds think alike! Although--I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card better than my idea;) YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kit, and your card! I love that you did the rainbow in pastels instead of brights! Awesome!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! I love all the details like your pierced border and 3-D elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card- I love the rainbow and those balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. I love the colours in this kit

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love it. But then I have loved everything you have ever made (that I've seen, anyway). :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The rainbow looks great--I like how you used patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty--great papers and paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO pretty, Steph! You know I am always a fan of your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The balloon card is really cute. I like the pastels

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Stephanie, I love this card. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is GORGEOUS! Love Penny Scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors and composition of your card. The sweeping rainbow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is absolutely gorgeous just as the other creators have stated. It will work great for St. Patty's card too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this kit and the card you made is beautiful! I love rainbows! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous paper piecing Stephanie! I love the rainbow and balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whoa...this card is beautiful! Love how you used the stamps on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your card! The hotair balloons and the rainbow make it so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my! This is so lovely! The clouds are just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, what detail. It reminds me of driving up the 5 by Del Mar on a summer day. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card Stephanie! I'm sooooo in love with this kit from PMB. You know how much I love SSS and the paper is so pretty.
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is such a lovely happy card

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, what a beautiful card ... great image and I love your rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous rainbow, and there are so many possibilities with this balloon stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the soft patterns in the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete