Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lots Of Sweet Stamp Shop Love!!!!

 Happy Wednesday it's my turn over at the Sweet Stamp Shop blog and i am sharing this sweet card using Furry Friends Forever!!!  I just love this sweet little bunny and he is perfect for those Easter cards too.
I paper pieced the Bunny with some older Making Memories Dp called Dilly Dally I thought it made for a cute Spring card!!!

 Did you hear there is a new Sweet Challenge every month???

Here's how to play along:
  • Create a NEW project with our newly released SWEET stamps (see below) 
  • Add the logo (above) to your blog post including your project (please link back to this post so your friends can see where to join in on the fun!)
  • Link up your project by Sunday April 1 at 11:59pm PST

The ONLY stipulation to this challenge... you MUST use stamps from a newly released set (from this release or the previous release). You can mix and match them however you want, we just want to see what you can create with our newest sweet stamps! 

Here is my card it uses this month's release Perfect Match and I used my Mind's Eye for Dp.

Can't wait for you to play along!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards love the green flowers and the red pom poms on the other card. Well done These are FAB
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete