Monday, March 5, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge

Please Scroll down for paper made bakery



Happy Monday one more post today I got new goodies from Simone Says Stamps(great service by the way) in the mail today so I wanted to play along with the lawnscaping challenge this week which is to use this fabulous sketch!!!

I have been slowly adding to my Faber Castell collection and I really wanted to try out the colored pencils and the end result this pretty flower I know I probably need a little more practice coloring with these but I still love the way this came out!!!

I also used some great new lawn fawn paper and stamps love them!!!!

10 comments:

  1. this is adorable! love the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love your take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Great take on the sketch, I love your flower and the pattern paper. Fabulous job using new LF goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you card is stunning Stephanie. I love the beautifully colored flower paired with all the yummy patterned paper! ACK! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful - you did a great job coloring the LF flower!! I too have been making a little FC collection and have got to start playing with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the flower and how you mixed the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...I love this card. So pretty!! The colors so match each other and love your coloring :) Thank you so much for playing at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, this is so sweet & gorgeous. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

    ReplyDelete