Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Happy Tuesday today I have another fun challenge card and it comes from the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. Once again i am cutting close to the deadline fro this one but I had a little free time this morning to play along





For my card i used some older My Mind's Eye Dp and the sweet paper Smooches set Called

A Little Lovin.

I wanted to incorporate as much as I could from the picture so i did some stitching along the edges along with adding a tag tied up with twine and that is it this was such a fun challenge!!!






11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! The patterned paper you chose for the little animals is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... how sweet! Love this square card, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, this is totally PRECIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! I absolutely adore your card, I have this set and you have inspired me to pull it out and have fun! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so adorable Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this.. the paper piecing is just perfect! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock, girlie! This is so cute and so perfect. I just LOVE the way you mix and match patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, I knew this was a winner when I saw it! Enjoy your new stamps, Stephanie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is truly adorable, the cutest use of that Spark image.

    ReplyDelete