Thursday, October 6, 2011

Easy Canvas Review

Scroll Down For BLOG CANDY WINNER!!


I was contacted some time ago to do a review about Easy Canvas Prints I am sure you have seen it around blogland a few times.

I was really excited about this because honestly i am so bad about just letting my pictures sit on my computer and i never do anything with them. So this really gave me the push to get a great picture put on canvas and i just love the results and even better the process was super easy!!!




I love this picture it is one of the very few that i have where they are being sweet and not doing a silly face Love it!!!
These also would make awesome grandparent gifts for Christmas!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love canvas prints! We have one above our mantle and I really think it "makes" our home. Cute picture of your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete