Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!!

Happy Saturday!!! Any plans for the weekend??? I am thinking we are just going to sit back and relax!!! I love those kind of weekends with no plans.


This week for the wee memories challenge:


NO Pattern Paper!!!!


Ok I have to admit this is a really hard one for me because you all know how much I adore my pattern paper!!!In the end I think it came out as a pretty good CAS card. The stamps are from the Unity KOTM I love these leaves and I love the sentiment even more!!! For my image I used my markers to the stamp to get the two different colored leaves.


Please go check out the Wee Memories Blog for the rules on how to play along and also all the amazing inspiration from the rest of the DT!!!

6 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous, Stephanie :) love those fall colours and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fantastic job for the challenge. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card---love the simplicity and the fall-ish theme! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this sweet fall card Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete