Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Market Street's Paint The Town Challenge!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! I am here with a fabulous color challenge from Market Street stamps.

These are beautiful colors to get you in the mood for fall!!!


The prize for this challenge will be a Lost Garden background stamp and a Forest Moss Distress Stain!!
Just a reminder that we encourage everyone to play along, but in order to be eligible to win, you must use stamps by Market Street Stamps.



For my card I used some Crate Paper I loved the rustic feel of this paper along with the latest release Autumn Greetings.


I can't wait to see you take on the challenge and you can go over to the Market Street Blog for more inspiration from the DT!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love your paper pieced pumpkin! Your papers are soo yummy! Fabby card!

    ReplyDelete