Happy thursday i am back with another fabulous Challenge from Annabelle stamps!!!
This weeks challenge it's a fun one and that is distressing. I don't do it enough to my cards and I should because it is alot of fun!!!
I used the sweet stamp set called Whimsy Flowers. The Dp is from Simple Stories 100 days of summer collection I used this paper because it had a distressed look already which made it perfect for the challenge.
Make sure to check out the Annabelle blog for the rest of the Dt inspiration!!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 8.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas