Monday, June 20, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge




Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend with all the dads!!!



I know we did we had alot of fun going out on the boat fishing one of our favorite things to do as a family!!!



It feels like forever since I have done any challenges I really need to get back into it. One of my favorite is CAS-ual Fridays this week color blocks and Echo park's new collection is perfect for the challenge!! No stamping on this card love it!!!


I will be back later tonight for an Annabelle Blog Hop!!!





Thanks for stopping by!!!


7 comments:

  1. hey girl! I love this card! That little flag is too cute! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the patterns! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love this!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love your happy patterns and I'm so glad you came to play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS card without the stamping!! Just delightful! I love the little banner flag in this--fun!So glad that you join on the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, loving the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete