Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge

Happy Saturday my friends!!!! I have to say that I am super excited about this weeks Wee memories challenge and that is to create something with our Woodland friends!!!

There are so many cute products out there that can be use for this fun theme!!!




This weeks sponsor Serendipity Stamps


So now onto my card I used this adorable set from the new Paper Smooches is that not the cutest little beaver??? This card just makes me smile!!! The Dp is from Stella Rose by My Mind's eye
i just thought that woodgrain paper was perfect for the little guy!!!
Make sure to stop and check out the Wee Memories Blog and Welcome are new Dt member Laurel Beard she is the sweetest and we are so happy that she has joined the team!!!!!!
Also we have a new GDT for this month SALLY welcome Sally!!!
Have a great day!!!!

13 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Stephanie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the warm welcome, as as I already told you, my wallet really appreciates this cute card! Now I've gotta buy that stamp set and try and make something just as cute, if at all possible! Love the woodgrain and the gorgeous blue grid paper! Beautiful color combination!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a cute beaver, until now! Adorable. Love the wood grain, twine, and button accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute! Love that woodgrain! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I just love the critter peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie! This card is the cutest! I love that pp you used and that stamp! Really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my God!!!! your card is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is so cute and fun! Gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete