Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thinking Of You


Hey There I got some kind of stomach bug and spent all day yesterday in bed and I still am not feeling that great today so this is going to be really quick post!!!
Tiffany Johnson has some sketches on her blog that I love!!!
I used some beautiful Lillibee papers along with a hero Arts sentiment I just noticed my sentiment could be a little darker on top of the pattern paper so I may have to fix that but I just love the patterns and colors.
I will hopefully be back tomorrow but for now I am going back to bed!!!
Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. poor thing nothing worse than having the mommy not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing the link to this sketch, I love what you did with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops no link but I do like this sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice...love the mix of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you feel better quick, steph! love your paper mix on this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get to feeling better soon. You've got a beautiful card there!

    ReplyDelete