Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just Saying HI

Happy Thursday which I can't believe it's almost the end of the week but here we are!!
I am sharing this fun card over at the Paper Maniac Blog.
I used the fabulous Just saying Hi Hero Arts set along with Cosmo Cricket Circa. A very CAS card but also a great manly card which I have to admit I don't make alot of.
Now don't forget to check out the huge Paper Maniac Sale I think that we are up to 50% off on some items there is still alot of great stuff up for grabs!!!
Have a fabulous day!!!!

4 comments:

  1. alright-this is like the 3rd CUTE CUTE card I've seen using this phone...I kind of need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the vintage feel. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! So pretty colors and really gives you that nostalgic feeling, the phone is so lovely! Cute button as well!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete