Friday, February 11, 2011

Another Fun PTI Challenge

SCROLL DOWN FOR GET SKETCHY CARD
Hey there I am sharing one more card today for another PTI challenge and that is to use tags.(ETA:I may have done this challenge wrong I need to read directions better)
I think one of my favorite things about PTI is the new dies that they have come out with and I am so excited about the new ones coming out this release love them!!! This card uses a PTI tag die and also a butterfly die. The sentiment is from Mega Mixed messages one of my favorite sets from PTI the dp is Melody Ross and the beautiful Doily is from Martha Stewart.
That's it for me today i will be back tomorrow for my Wee Memories challenge card.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

5 comments:

  1. looove this! beautiful collection of PTI yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great springy card! :-) If you love little doilies you are in for a treat with the new dies collection from PTI! :-D

    ReplyDelete