Monday, January 17, 2011

H{IPPITY} HOP And Week 3 Challenge!!!!

Happy Monday!!!! It's part three of our Ippity monthly challenge and this week we have a awesome inspiration photo from the fabulous Maria I love this photo!!


A little reminder you CAN combine challenges from each of the previous weeks or you can just do them separately!!

I cannot wait to see what all of you come up with for this one!!!!



This is what I came up with for mine I used some of my favorite things like Pink Paislee DP this was one of my favorite collections!!!!!

I also used one of my all time favorite kits from Ippity How You Doin and i stamped my sentiment on a Martha Stewart doilie.
Your next stop the Ippity blog!!!!


Next Blog

18 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Love that doily shaped die...PERFECT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! The center cutout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and just love your doily shape. Great take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a stunner. i love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, this is so pretty, perfect papers to use for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable and so sweet! Love it!

    Lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The doily & gingham look fab together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Stephanie love this!!
    Gorgeous job!
    Thank you for sharing your inspiration and talent with us!
    Have a great week,Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of my favorite things...MSC doilies and PP papers, great combo in this adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo sweet love these! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty!!! I love the way the colours work together here and that doily is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that die!! Perfect PP dp's for this inspiration!! Fabulous details for one gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete