Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday!!!! Well good news is we did not lose power yesterday so Yay for that!!! Also i am pretty proud of myself I got every single piece of laundry washed and put away I don't know if this is a struggle for you like it is for me but it is really hard for me to keep up on laundry I do it but it usually stays in a basket folded and that's about as far as it goes!!! I will get to the card I know it did not come hear to listen to laundry talk.
This card was a reject for a call so I guess I can share it here now I used Technique Tuesday's Message In A Banner love this sweet little set I also used a sentiment from Hero Arts the Dp is crate paper which is perfect for a Boy Birthday card!!!
Speaking of Technique Tuesday I will be back tomorrow with their Very first BLOG HOP!!!

7 comments:

  1. Doesn't look like a reject to me! I love your use of colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the laundry:)

    I LOVE your card...seriously...booo hooo that it wasn't picked up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry is my nemesis! LOL! It is NEVERENDING at my house!
    I just love this card, Steph! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on the laundry thing, it's neverending and just when I think the pile is getting smaller, it grows overnight!
    LOVE your card, the sweet banner is so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Stephanie!

    Congratulations! Laundry done and even also a very pretty card! I like banners a lot and the colors on your card are really pretty!! Very nice!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I LOVE this card. I would have loved to have seen it published but I am glad you shared it here.

    ReplyDelete