Friday, January 14, 2011

FWF

SCROLL DOWN FOR GET SKETCHY!!!






Oh I am so happy happy to be here for FWF it feels like forever since I last took part!!!
So have you seen all the new fabulous stamps over at Unity??? Wow there are just so many amazing kits being release in February!!!!
I am excited to get my valentines done there are so many great products out there wow. I used some more K and Company goodies that I just recently got at my Michael's and I am loving it. For my stamps I use a stamp and store kit called Wishes and Kisses it's an awesome kit for Valentine's..
Please make sure to check out the Unity Blog for all the Fwf ladies so much inspiration i know i will be making my way through the hop over the weekend!!!!!


20 comments:

  1. wonderful cards Stephanie.. love Valentiones day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Stephanie! Stinkin' adorable, yummy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally feelin' the love!!!

    Lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mini cards, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great cards :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER adorable cards--love the patterned paper! LOVE that flower with button too! FAB JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie...I love these!!!! so pretty and fresh!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are sooo sweet Stephanie! I love that little hint of green with the pink in the first one! Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both card. Love the layouts, sentiments and your creative MOJO on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet little cards! You put lots of great details into these little beauties:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo sweet love these cards ... :) :) :) have a great weekend hun!!

    ReplyDelete