Thursday, January 13, 2011

Butterfly CAS!!!

Hey there well the snow finally ended here and I have to say it was record breaking I don't think I have ever seen that much snow. It's going to take a few days for our road to clear up oh the Joys of living in the country!!! I have a really Cas card to share it really can't get much easier than this one!!! I found these great butterfly 3-d stickers at my local craft store and i thought right away these would make for quick cards along with a new sentiment stamp set from Hero Arts and an awesome 6x6 K and Company Pad called Sweet Nectar.
Make sure to come back tomorrow it's going to be a busy day with Get Sketchy, FWF and a Paper Maniac post!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wowzers... I love your CAS card. I'm really in to these lately. They are so much easier to mail and I think they are really elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Sweet colors & oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. I just love that butterfly. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just super pertty.... But all you cards are.... I love you blog!

    ReplyDelete