Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello Friend

Happy Tuesday I hope everyone is having a good start to their week we have had a rainy one perfect days to spend crafting!!!
I really want to thank everyone for all their sweet comments yesterday on my continued spot on the Ippity Dt!!!
This card I actually am doing for a sketch challenge blog 2s4u
and I really do love all the challenges around blog land if you have lost your mojo this is a perfect way to get it back again. I used the fun Togetherness line by Cosmo Cricket and a SRM sticker for my sentiment and how about the cute Pom Pom ribbon love it!! Don't forget that Ribbon is on sale this week at Paper Maniac you can never have to much ribbon!!!
HUGS!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the trim you added! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling...cosmo cricket and poms...pure perfection:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pom pom ribbon is adorable. This is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love that little squirrel and the red pom-poms!

    ReplyDelete