Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hip Hop

Happy Thursday I am sad to say this is my last hip hop as Unity Guest Dt it has been a wonderful two months i HAVE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!


Thank You Unity!!!!


How about another fabulous sketch?? Love this one I know I say it every week but they are all fabulous and help get the creativity going!!!



I used the kit Inside and Out it's pretty awesome and full of great sentiments. Along with my cards I used some great Kaiser Craft Dp.


Lots of great things happening at Unity so make sure to go check it out I hear some fabulous sales are going on something you don't want to miss out on!!We all love a good sale.

Make sure to join us over at SCS for a little chat time and some fabulous prizes.



Next stop



Julie




Next Blog

18 comments:

  1. Amazing style! I just love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Steph, you did an A.Maz.iNg job!!! You are super talented!!! Love your cards today!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just fabulous and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, you have been an amazing addition to the team the last 2 months. Your style is gorgeous and I love how you put together these 2 cards....gorgeous! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the inspiration over the last couple of months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards - love all the bright colors in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! You did a wonderful job as GDT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations Stephanie! I enjoyed all your creations during your Unity GD spot!!!! Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWOWOWOW!! Your cards are so pretty--that paper and that beautiful ribbon! OH MY! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards Stephanie!! Great job on this week's sketch!! You did such a great job Guesting for Unity!! I have always loved your stuff!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! These are SOOO pretty! Thanks for all of your creative yumminess! You've been an awesome guest designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Stephanie, sorry to see you leave as the Guest of Unity, are they crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both of your cards Stephanie! That big gorgeous bow on the second one is just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just Beautiful. I love all the details and your colour combonations are wonderful. You were one amazing Guest Designer Stephanie.. I have enjoyed everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards! If you don't have an Etsy shop, you should open one ASAP!

    ReplyDelete