Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Embellish Challenge

2nd post for today!!!
Ok so I have been dying to do this challenge and I am not sure why I have not up until this point maybe because I was a little scared but I thought I would give this Embellish challenge a try. I love the CAS of this card it really does make me smile and I cannot wait to send this to someone special. Dp is K and Company Handmade again the sentiment and that fabulous die are from Papertrey Ink.
Thats it for today I promise but I wanted to post this before it's to late to enter into the challenge.


10 comments:

  1. so darling, steph! good luck on the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo. Great card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love how classy and elegant your card is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goregoeus card, Stephanie!! Love the clean design and how you used the PTI label!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Great colors and love the sentiment and details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic touch with the paper strips on the side...this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scared?! What on earth for? Your design is GORGEOUS!! I love the elegant simplicity!! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish! Hugs from Denmark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very pretty. Love that ledger paper on the label. So glad you decided to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Cuteness!!

    Thanks for playin'! SO glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete