Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank You Teacher


Today I am sharing a card that I did last week for the Paper Maniac blog alot of goodies on this card that I just love so much!!! The Dp is October Afternoon Fly A Kite I don't think that I will ever get tired of their last two collections I love them. The sweet wild card is from that same collection my sentiment is a Kaiser Craft rubon, letter stickers are from October Afternoon I am really getting into stickers especially these letter ones that are great if you do not have the word in a stamp. The flower is from Prima these flowers are so gorgeous love them!!!! I do have one more card to share later on today so I will be back.
Also don't forget that Paper Maniac is having weekly summer sales where Patti will feature a product each week that will be on sale so you can go check that out here.
Have a fabulous day!!!!


8 comments:

  1. I love the vintage look of this, Stephanie! Sadly, I can picture this being in a children's book that I might have had when I was little. It breaks my heart to call it vintage, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little book on your card-soo creative stephanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo very SWEET Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card..the colors are beautiful!... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Teacher card! So CuTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super CUTE teacher card! LOVE that vintage image! :)

    ReplyDelete