Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank You Teacher


Today I am sharing a card that I did last week for the Paper Maniac blog alot of goodies on this card that I just love so much!!! The Dp is October Afternoon Fly A Kite I don't think that I will ever get tired of their last two collections I love them. The sweet wild card is from that same collection my sentiment is a Kaiser Craft rubon, letter stickers are from October Afternoon I am really getting into stickers especially these letter ones that are great if you do not have the word in a stamp. The flower is from Prima these flowers are so gorgeous love them!!!! I do have one more card to share later on today so I will be back.
Also don't forget that Paper Maniac is having weekly summer sales where Patti will feature a product each week that will be on sale so you can go check that out here.
Have a fabulous day!!!!


8 comments:

  1. I love the vintage look of this, Stephanie! Sadly, I can picture this being in a children's book that I might have had when I was little. It breaks my heart to call it vintage, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little book on your card-soo creative stephanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card..the colors are beautiful!... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE teacher card! LOVE that vintage image! :)

    ReplyDelete