Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You're On Your Way Up

2nd Post


It's been a fun Crafty day where I can Make cards with supplies that I either have not even used yet or they need to be used more. Love this memory box dp( Papermaniac has a great selection) and as soon as I saw it I thought it would be a perfect match for Courtney's stamp set called Look UP. Make sure to keep checking back at Practicing Creativity there will be a new release on the 6th of April I myself cannot wait to see what Courtney has in store for us this time!!

8 comments:

  1. Love this card! It definitely caught my attention on my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Is the background all designer paper or part of Courtney's other set? Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this... one of my fav stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have worked an amazing card with this set from Courtney!!!

    ReplyDelete