Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Sky Is The Limit

The card I am sharing today uses The Practicing Creativity set Look UP love this stamp set so fun and I cannot wait to make more cards with it!!! I used Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday DP for this one. Simple but fun . We finally got our power back yesterday afternoon I am very happy about that especially having two little ones it is not easy. I have alot of catching up to do on projects so I am making this short. I will be back for another sneak peeek for Pixie Dust Studio release this week.

9 comments:

  1. cute stephanie!!! dontcha love that set?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...looks awesome with that paper. The balloon pops off the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie I so love this! And I love girl friday what a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards Stephanie... the one up above is adorable and love this one.. it uses one of my fav sets... love that set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable-love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this and the cute clouds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gosh!! I love this card!! So darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how are you? love your sweet card and anything by CC. I just taught an owl class. i have to catch up on your blog now.

    ReplyDelete