Tuesday, February 16, 2010

American Crafts Goodies

WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!

These first two cards I just did recently using Lizze Anne Monthly Mix January everyone of the stamps in this kit are adorable and just me. I used some American Crafts Blue Skies DP .









These last three card I did quit awhile ago and just never got around to posting them they also use American Crafts Blue Skies Dp and Rubons just some fun quick and easy cards that I wanted to share TFL. I will be back with a sneek peek for the upcoming Pixie Dust Studio release called Paradise some super cute images something for everyone!!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh these are FABBBulous, love the fresh colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Stephanie!
    They're going to make Spring come sooner for sure ;-)

    ReplyDelete