Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Enjoy The Small Stuff

I have one more post today and it's for Taylored Expressions sketch. I just cannot believe all the sketch challenges that are out there I know I can't make a card for everyone but a girl can try right? I am so enjoying these whimsical images from Pixie Dust Studio so cute and my two fav things right now mushrooms and owls. Dp is Earth love so perfect for this image and the rub on is from the same collection. TFL!!
Scroll down for my Cutting Cafe giveaway.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Stephanie! Love the color you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute....love that paper, buttons and twine. The image is toooo cute also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors and it's got to be the sweetest card ever ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Stephanie! This is just darling. You always use the neatest color combos. Your paper selections keep me inspired!! LOVE the sentiment with that image!!:)

    ReplyDelete