Thursday, November 19, 2009


So I have a few thing to share today the first is a couple more Projects using the Basic Grey Christmas Card Class Kit.
The first couple picture is a box that I altered and made 4 thank you cards for Christmas I know I never think to send Thank Yous which is sad I know. So now I have them made and will not have an excuse not to send them out. Second project is a pillow box that I made also using the leftovers from this kit. I have had this Coluzzle template forever so I thought it would be nice to break it out and use it super quick and fun project. This kit is on sale this week at Paper Maniac as you can see I have made quit a few projects with this kit and there is still quit a bit of paper left.


Also just another quick note Patti is going to be breaking up some of the Unity Store kits so if you only liked a couple of stamps in each kit this is perfect for you to grab the stamps you liked without having to break the bank buying the whole kit. So keep an eye out for that at the Paper Maniac Store.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects Stephanie! I especially like the pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Stephanie!! Looks like you have been a busy girl!!

    ReplyDelete