Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Basic Grey Christmas Card Class







Have you heard about the Basic Grey Christmas Card Class Contest over at Paper Maniac? You are to make the projects that they give you the directions for which is Four cards and Four Tags and to take it a little further for the contest Patti wants you to make as many other things that you can with the leftover supplies. I have always been a little hesitant to get these kits from Basic Grey only because I didn't think there would ever be enough supplies to make alot. Boy was I wrong there is so much leftover after you make the required cards and tags. So I have given a couple of pictures of what I have Made so far and I still have a couple other projects that I have done with this kit so stay tuned. I just really wanted to give you and idea of how much you can really do with this kit. The clear candy box is from the packaging from the ribbon that you get in this kit this is also the perfect size to hold a gift card and honestly I am pretty proud of myself that I even thought to reuse this. Tfl!!!


8 comments:

  1. Stephanie, I've been meaning to come and post to your blog forever, but you know how time is. I love what you've done with the Basic Grey class and all of your work for various DTs that you're on. They're blessed to have you on board. You're creations are amazing and you truly have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...Basic Grey Goodness Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are simply stunning! I so love BG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! These are amazing Stephanie!! I love the snowflake tag/ornament!! Fabulous job using the kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Your set is gorgeous and I love what you did with the BG leftovers! I never like to throw away a single BG scrap!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards and projects with this kit, stephanie! :)

    ReplyDelete