Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sweetness

I am loving this pear from the Unity Store kit so cute and perfect for coloring. The Dp is from Basic Grey Off beat collection. Pretty easy crad with lots of dp. I used my Fiskars Border punch along one of the edges added a sentiment and ribbon and done.
This second card also uses the Unity store kit I also did this for the Get Sketchy blog. The Dp is from Making Memories Just Chillin. I added these great rhinestones that just add that little something more to your card. I also added a little glitter to the flourish part of the star. It is an exciting week as we approach the Grand Opening of Paper Maniac Patti has so many great things in the store already.
The Unity Store Kits
New Spellbinders Dies
Over 200 different stamps including newly released Unity
More than 700 unique items
American Crafts
Cosmo Cricket
Jillibean Soup
Jenni Bowlin
Imaginisce
This is just to name a few there is so much more!!
Stay tuned for info on the Blog Hop and some awesome Blog Candy that you can win.



12 comments:

  1. Both your cards are just stunning. Love the colors and stamps you used. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabbie cards Stephanie...love them both, especially the pear one...soooooooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Steph, both cards are way cool, but I really love that star card. I love how you used more than one color on the stamped image! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Stephanie!! This first one is my fav. I love the soft colors and new nestie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. I love the dp on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are great, but the star card is just gorgeous. Love the whole combination there! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! Love the way the DP works with the stamp. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this stamp set and how you made the DP look so good. I sit there and stare and that collection of papers and can't ever figure out what to do with it. LOL, great job and sounds like the store will be fun to go take a peek through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it so great and the star is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not completely convinced on the border punch, but I really love the second card. The glitter is great - and that paper? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete