Thursday, August 20, 2009

Challenge Cards

Today I am showing a couple challenge cards this first card is for Card Patterns. The Dp is Heidi Grace as is the rubons. For the flower I just punched out a couple circles and a scallop circle and then added a brad in the middle.

This second card I did for this new sketch blog called Get Sketchy. All supplies for this card are from Crate Paper. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set very easy. I am going to be back later today for a second post using a new My Cute Stamp called Go Green that my very dear friend Justine sent me. Thanks again Justine!!!You can get all the new My Cute Stamps at ABC Toys and Crafts and they still have a sale going on so it is the perfect time to grab these sets.
A couple of reminders
!. Next week is my week featuring Unity all week long and I will be sharing some creations using 100% Happy Unity Store kit that you can get at Paper Maniac so go check it out is is a SUPER deal and let me just tell you this kit is AWESOME you will not be disappointed!!
2. For the Grand opening of Paper Maniac we will be holding a blog Hop which will be tons of inspiration using the Unity Store Kit August.
3. The Grand Opening of Paper Maniac is SEPTEMBER 1st Patti will be offering 15% off the entire store and that includes the newly relesed Unity Store Kit. TFL!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Stephanie!! I love the colors and your embeli's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!
    I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your cards! I can't wait to follow you next week as you grow in Unity! Also looking forward for the next kit and the grand opening of the Paper Maniac!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute!!! Love the flower on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the sketch from Get sketchy! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stefanie, I'm lovin' your cards...oooh...that HG paper is adorable..love your lollipop flower and the sweet polka dot ribbon! Okay, your Get Sketchy card is delish!!!! A tweet bird and house and flowers??!!!! perfection my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute this little birdhouse and the birdie!
    I love it!
    Thanks for playing with Get sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are beautiful cards! Such pretty colors! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns and Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you used the diecut.. brilliant.
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Stephanie, both cards are awesome!!! I especially like the bird house! The colors are soft and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and I love Crate paper too! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are super dee duper cute. OMylanta are you a gest designer for Unity??? Can't wait to get my new stuff but LISTEN
    EMAIL me asap!! I have a proposition for YOU ;o)

    ReplyDelete