Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday



It's the 12th week of sweet sketches where has the time gone? So for this card since I am doing Unity this week I wanted to of course use Unity for my sketch card. I also wanted to Use the Unity store kit because for the rest of the week I will be posting cards using this kit and it's going to lead up to the Big Paper Maniac Blog Hop August 30th and for The Grand Opening September 1st. For This card I paper pieced this sweet little apron and used DCWV Citrus Pack. For the embellishment I used Dew drops it is kind of hard to see them but they are there.


Here is one more Using the Unity Store Kit hopefully by the end of the week I have given you enough inspiration using this kit . I used Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Dp for this card which I think is perfect for this measuring cup and spoons. So that's it for today and I hope will go check out the other Sweet Creations from the wonderfully talented Dt members.


25 comments:

  1. What fun cards. I just love the sketch and the colors are so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards! Thanks for sharing the sketch blog, too! I love what you did with the sketch, so I'll have to check out the other sketches. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya,
    Love what you did with the sketch.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Stephanie! I love both of your cards! The apron and the measuring cup are two of my favorite images from that kit!

    You really inspire me! Thanks for sharing your awesome creations all week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, both of your cards are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Unity kit. You did a great job with the sketch. Both cards are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simple look of the first card and all the extra elements on the second like the clip, spiral punch, and ribbon! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your creations so far! I love that store kit. You are making fantastic cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards Stephanie!! I love your card for this weeks color challenge. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the unity kit!!! you did such a fun job on the sketch. Love how you used my colors. Thanks for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you did with the SSW Sketch! I am really enjoying your Unity week, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on both...I love those images!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephanie, LOVIN all the Unity this week, you are doing a FABULOUS job!! :-) Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these cards. Super cute! I'm especially diggin' the measuring cup and spoon one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those are so so cute..love the way the pp look on your card..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are really making me wish I had the store kit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, a new-to-me sketch blog! Awesome!!! Thanks for the link! (great cards, too - this is one of Unity's best kits EVER)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards Stephanie, I am loving that Cosmo paper right now as well. Loving what you did with SSW colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stephanie, that apron is adorable. I love the citrus paper you used with it...perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete