Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sending A Happy Hello

This card I created for the CPS sketch I think I have done this once before and they always seem to have good sketches so I thought I would take part. I used K and Company again either I am going to bore you with this paper because I have been using it so much or I am going to enable you and your going to run out and buy it.( YOU CAN GET IT AT MICHAELS) The sentiment is from Papertrey INk. Iused my Apron lace border punch along the top and bottom.

4 comments:

  1. I have that butterfly paper too.. aren't those papers just fab?? wow...
    love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on CPS....gotta love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O no I am not bored with the paper, I am going to go ask Julie of ABC Toys & Crafts to make sure she orders it if she hasn't already

    ReplyDelete