Friday, May 1, 2009

It's HHH

Sorry for the dark picture it's nice and cloudy here in CT so this is the best I could do. So as you can see this is going to be a Mother's day card for my dear Mother. I love this stamp form April's KOTM from Unity so many awesome stamps. Did you see the May KIT? It's awesome!! The paper is from Basic Grey. I paper pieced this cute hat and added a brad in the middle of the flower. Of course I had ot use some twine I love this stuff. So that's it for today I think i will have to take a break this weekend from all of the challenges since I have not gotten one thing done this week with my house. Can't wait to see all the other HHH creations.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! It looks so vintage and country. So charming. Love the dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its amazing! I couldnt think of what to do with that stamp, but wow, yours is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely amazing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is breathtaking.. ur mom is gonna just love it!!! U must use nesties.. I need to get me some of those... love them!!! Love all the nestie shapes you use.. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is soo beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! This is just gorgeous! LOVE this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie, this card is beautiful with all of your lovely elements...your mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete