Monday, April 13, 2009

My Cute Stamps

So I discovered another stamp company with the cutest stamps ever and it just so happens that the name of the company is My Cute Stamps. Well as I was blog surfing I saw some cards with these stamps and you know how the rest of the story goes. For this card I used DCWV green stack. I know I already said this but I am loving this paper I think it is their best paper stack yet. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Here is another card using the same stamp set the name of the stamp set is called Spunky Nature. I HAVE THREE OF THESE CUTE SETS AND CAN'T WAIT TO INK THEM UP AND SHARE MY CREATIONS WITH YOU. I also used DCWV paper on this card. I used dimensionals to pop the flower off the card base and put a little gem in the center of the flower. The sentiment for this card is from papertrey ink also. I used my Martha Stewart border punch for this card along the bottom of the sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I'm trying to resist these cute stamps. I've been seeing them alot and they are adorable. your cards are soooo cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete