Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Couple Papertrey Ink Cards

For this card I used Making Memories journal Paper I love using them on cards. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink I will get back to you on the name of the set it's full of great sentiments. The butterfly is a new Spellbinder's die I just got I love it it is pretty.

I'm so proud of myself for using my Basic Grey Paper that I kept on saving and not using. I have to admit I do way to much collecting and not enough using of paper. I knew this stamp set from Papertrey Ink would go good with this paper. If you like Bees and all the sayings that go with them then you will love this set so cute. I think it's called Honey Bees I will double check on that. TFL.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie,

    I am so happy to found you on MUP and hope to get to know you better. I have chosen to pass on an award that I received to you and your blog! Your work is amazing and I wanted others to know about your creations! You can visit my blog here to get your reward!
    http://mybucketoverfloweth.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-received-award.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards! Your work is so beautiful! Love your style! I know what you mean about hording the paper. I think we all do the same thing! Just too pretty to use!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete