Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sending Happy Thoughts

I Love these mushrooms they have also been a big thing in card making lately how can they not they are so cute. These mushrooms are from one of Unity's KOTM sorry I'm not quit sure which one. This paper matches perfectly it is from DCWV Green stack and oh my gosh it is the cutest and of course my friend enabled me when she made some cards with it and you know the story I had to get myself some oh this hobby is dangerous. I also got the chipboard to go with it and that is super cute so that's where the middle mushroom comes in. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink as is the ribbon.


This is a super simple card. The stamps is from Unity's KOTM March such an awesome kit love it. As I said in my post yesterday I am going to do a card everyday this week until the BIG EVENT. So getting back to the card the DP is from Basic Grey Porcelain Collection very pretty papers. Then last but not least I had to add my twine love this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment