Friday, December 19, 2008

Love Birds

All of the supplies used on this card are from Chatterbox even the clear bird stamps. I don't know if you can see in the picture but I glittered the heart. The ribbon I picked up is from Big Lots for a dollar can't beat that. I guess I gotta get in the groove of making valentine's day cards. For an FYI papertrey came out with some awesome valentine's Day stamps and many other things so go check them out. There is a link to their web site on my sidebar. I hope everyone is ready for the holidays. Thank goodness I did the last of my shopping yesterday because bad weather is headed our way here in CT. I will try to post a couple more cards this week and then I won't be back for a week or more we will be going a way for the Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment