Friday, October 17, 2008

Season's Greetings

For this card I used the stamp set called perfect presentation from stampin up alot of great images in this set. Used old DP from last year sage shadow cardstock that seemed to go pretty good with this DP. Added a scallop edge towards the bottom and a white gel pen to add a little accent.
Here is a pretty simple card I just love these pinecones from the papertrey ink set called first fruits the sentiment is also from papertrey ink. I just used kraft card stock my all time fav and some old DP that I purchased last year I think from Walmart. Then I used the scallop rectangle. This is a two step stamp set makes everything easy and clean looking

Here are some more Christmas cards the sentiment is from papertrey ink stamp set called Holiday Wishes perfect for the holidays alot of great sentiments. The paper is from DCWV Christmas stack this year. I wanted to use a flower to match the DP and the only thing I really had to use was the flower punch from stampin up and this hostess set that is retired. I think it came out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment